Realisation

"I have Realised that words have hurt me more Than the wounds that i have Suffered"

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Uncertainity Lies Beneath

Things have happened today that have left me with a smile on my face but there is a feeling in my mind which tells me about an uncertainity that lies ahead. Things have happened which can be a miracle-a blessing or a momentary peace with pain lying beneath....I don't know....
but you know what....there is God so whatever he'll be doin to me will be for the good.
My Project got scrapped....one for which me and my team mates were working our ass out .... day n nite but now no more....but till when that is the question....i'll soon be assigned to something new and i'll have to undergo that again n this time probably some unknown platform...ive never been good with programming and that's what brought me to this IT field.....

This morning has been very eventful .... another incident happened that i'm not being able to comprehend so i am very confused ..... i'm confused about what people want out from me and then another expectation comes up .... will i be able to live up to...not their but my expectations.....i feel i should....lets see what is there from me in the fortune....God....end this day...Let me have some peace.....

6 comments:

dark angel said...

uncertainty....

hummm U know the best thing bout "tomorrow".... u always have today to create it....nvr worry bout wat the future has in store for u coz u r sole responsible for it. We reap what we sow. We r the makers of our own fate, none else has the blame, none has the praise.

i don't know where i'll b tomorrow, i don't know where u'll b but sumwhere deep in my hrt there will alwz b a wish that we meet sum day, sit around a round table, have a bottle of beer and laugh.....amen.

the project got scrapped off, a part of me says that i sud b haapy but the othr part says it's time to say good byes, sumthing i'm not all that good at....:(
but this project taught me one thing

"Sumtime the road travelled is far more B'ful than the destination reached"

Sudipto said...

Thanks a lot my friend for all the inspiration and support provided to me by you....i really do cherish our friendship and i too am bad at saying Goodbye's and i hope that oyr goodbye's doesn't happen so soon and being an optimist i'd like to say that let both of us go to the same B-School and have a gala time....amen and cheers to our lovely friendship

dark angel said...

An optimist believes this is the best of all possible wrlds.....a pessimist fears that this may b true.

If v go to the same B school, ur doomed man....'m a bad influence, i'm the kinda kid every mon will ask her ward to stay away frm.....
so think twice b4 taking the plunge.

Sudipto said...

Dude,its some time that u know me for....i've also done lotsa in college and i am ready for bad influences like you

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

did u not party that ur project got srapped???!!

Sudipto said...

We have been partying since then and we r havin a project closure party also....wat else do u need

The Personality

Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ESTJ)
Your personality type is serious, fair, independent, and competent. Only about 9% of all people have your personality, including 7% of all women and 11% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Judging.

Pretty much Piscean

You are 73% Pisces