Realisation

"I have Realised that words have hurt me more Than the wounds that i have Suffered"

Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Show Goes On

Its been quite a long time since i have blogged.Actually i was not gettin time as the pressure mounted hugely in my workplace but now it seems that work will either come to a stop or its just the lull before the storm.
It had been told that IT life makes you work but not much and pays you likewise but here i come to find that all the expectations from life seem to take a very uncanny change in which one has to work his ass out and even not geeting compensation worth that but as they say......"The Show must Go On".
I have been an optimist all my life and i know that i have had a few problems due to this but i still believe whatever happens,happens for the good.This is a phrase which my dad has been telling me rite from my childhood and i do realise the truth in it although sometimes it feels as if it isn't that way but again........this heart......oh!this heart bets the mind to differ

2 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

The show goes on...no matter the theatre is empty or fulll...thats the irony which rules our lives!!!..

:)

Sudipto said...

Agreed my friend,both of us believe in that i know

The Personality

Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ESTJ)
Your personality type is serious, fair, independent, and competent. Only about 9% of all people have your personality, including 7% of all women and 11% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Judging.

Pretty much Piscean

You are 73% Pisces