Realisation

"I have Realised that words have hurt me more Than the wounds that i have Suffered"

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

There's Always a First Time

Well.....trust me...this is something i have been thinking of doin for a long time and at last......yes.....success. We all require a space to express and this is just a representation of the diary's pages.
I had been very lazy in writin a diary in my life cos till now i have just written it for once....but in this blog i bet to differ from my past self.
This blog will be an insight of my life,my opinions,my views and the reflection of the truth.
Hope my near ones reading these like my blog.Love you all.

6 comments:

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

great you have a blog now...cool cool..
and trust me diaries are veryyyyyyy dangerous!!!!.....blogs are more cooler!!!

saurav said...

Great job done Sudi...I guess that somebody who is so very special in more ways than one...can light up many a smile and touch many a heart and dere probably cudn't have been a better platform than dis BLOG to do da same. Well, I feel really honored n privileged to write dis comment on the BLOG hosted by Sudi-who defines n illustrates f'ship the best way it possibly can be...

Sudipto said...

Thanks a lot saurav for considering my frenship with so much value...really honour that...waitin for ur blog to come up

Sudipto said...

ya,nunx thanks man for all ur tips n gyaan but still man...diaries r diaries..

coffee stain said...

oye mama.....gio...gio likhe ja

dark angel said...

ya there is always a first time..... the first time u ever walked, the first time ur hrt skipped a beat wen u saw a girl, the first time wen u proposed sum1, the first kiss, the first walk in the rain wid ur love, the first.....and i guess the first comment to a blog.

generally i don't write in blogs coz i think all this is too demanding on my lazy self....but still making an exception for u man...coz u know how much i love ya.....

peace.

The Personality

Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ESTJ)
Your personality type is serious, fair, independent, and competent. Only about 9% of all people have your personality, including 7% of all women and 11% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Judging.

Pretty much Piscean

You are 73% Pisces